Shift Your Mindset, Create Your Life Starting Today!
How Do I Decide?
Which Coaching Package is Best for Me?
When people take the courageous step to talk about coaching with me - I used to give them a lot of information about their options and I could see that it gets confusing. All these choices - which is the best for me?
What happens to a number of people is that they say they're going to think about it and with best intentions to think about their options - instead they go away and do more of the same until they have that incredible moment of inspiration and courage to have the conversation again (if they ever do...)
I want it to be different for you.
If you are inspired to connect with me and talk about changing your future - I want you to have most of what you need up front to make a decision. That's why I created this page.
I've included the areas to consider and why other clients have chosen their particular packages. You can, of course, apply any time or book a 15 minute info-session with me (or one of my staff) to discuss any further questions you have. Until we talk - here's what you need to know...
The major areas to consider are:
Speed - how fast do you want to get things moving?
Time - do I have the time in my week to spend on a call weekly? bi-weekly? monthly?
Budget - what do I choose to afford to make these changes?
Guidance - how much do I need? How fast do I process information? How many questions would I want answered between sessions?
This program is perfect for you if you have time or budget constraints. This program is a great starter program to get you in and shifting quickly.
- Speed – the VIP program kicks things off quickly and good gains can be made coaching with Karen every 2 weeks.
- Time – not a big time commitment except for the 1/2 day VIP session. If you travel a lot or have a very hectic, unpredictable schedule – this may be best for you.
- Budget – this is easiest hit on the pocket book while still getting great value
- Guidance – if you process information more slowly and don’t see yourself wanting to ask a lot of questions between sessions – this program can work very well for you.
This program is ideal for people that already have great awareness of their blocks and don't require the extra time of a VIP session.
- Speed – these weekly 1/2 hour sessions plus the option of in-between sessions helps to make progress consistently and quickly.
- Time – weekly 1/2 hour sessions or bi-weekly hour long sessions allow for quick progress. Good for the person who can block off time on their calendar consistently.
- Budget – great value at the mid price-point.
- Guidance – good for you if you want consistency and don’t need to take advantage of the in-between ‘on-demand’ sessions. Great if you like to ask questions by email.
People pick this program because it gives lots of access to Karen and to all her programs. The best bang for you buck and a quick start – this is Karen’s most popular program.
- Speed – with the 1/2 Day VIP session along with the weekly coaching sessions AND access to all of Karen’s programs – clients who choose this program make the biggest shifts the quickest.
- Time – with the VIP session, weekly coaching sessions and access to ‘on-demand’ sessions – this is the most time intensive but also creates the fastest results.
- Budget – While it has the higher sticker price, it also has the best value of all Karen’s programs because you have access to lots of time with Karen and all her programs are included.
- Guidance – excellent for you if you want results fast and have lots of questions that you will ask when they pop up for you. Through the VIP Day, the coaching sessions, on-demand sessions, email questions and 7 programs/books – you will have no shortage of getting your questions answered.
This program is chosen by people who want full immersion for a 1/2 for full day. If you’re the type that wants it all in one hit that you know you can run with – this program is for you.
- Speed – The Full or 1/2 Day VIP clears out a lot of baggage and leaves you with an action plan of what your next steps are for the next 90 days. You’ll shift in this session.
- Time – if you want a short time-frame to get what you need – the Full or 1/2 day is for you. No fuss – no muss.
- Budget – how valuable is your time? If you can get in and get out with results creating shifts in a day or less – how valuable is that to you?
- Guidance – if you can process information quickly, this program is definitely for you.
Individuals will need to qualify for this program. It is usually only for clients that have gone through at least one year of coaching with Karen although certain exceptions may be made.
- Speed – this is for people who want to maintain their results and continue in their growth. People at this level are already achieving extraordinary results and want a little support.
- Time – perfect for the busy person – only one hour a month.
- Budget – next best to Sapphire – this program allows for a year-long connection and any extra time is offered at the best rate Karen has available. Year long commitments only.
- Guidance – because you’ve already experienced Karen’s coaching – you’ll already have a lot of tools but you’ll also have access to any new concepts she teaches since it’s all an evolution! By being part of this program – you won’t miss out on anything!